Monday, May 11, 2009

Les secrets dans la chambre à coucher...

Let's pretend baby. Let us masquerade this liaison behind white washed walls. Stealthy we must keep this. He cannot find out. Call upon me, make me your toy. I want to be used. I am a glutton for the way your body moves. The way your lips look so sullen. I get high with every touch you make down my back. Euphoric disposition. I am inclined to be submissive. Schoolgirl shy. I accept your advances, sir. You are king and I am not. I want you all over me. Resistance is now a forgotten word. Such a rapturous delight, sweeter than cointreau banana melts. Melt into me. Bend me, take me, break me because in your hands I am as fragile as glass. I feel no guilt for the other when you consume me. You, my dear are the secret that I plan on keeping for my own selfish indulgence. I cannot give you up...I will not.

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully dark and mysterious like a stormy conscience starring into a sunny horizon... beau éclat par l'obscurité...

    ReplyDelete